Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Decisions, decisions

I am feeling a little chastened as I have just been ticked off (mildly for him) by the Boss for not doing enough for the eurosceptic cause. "You are still on the battlefield, aren't you?" - asked he sternly. Well .... um ... yes ... sort of. As it happens, I was contemplating the possibility of moving the blog into less political waters this year and the two are mutually incompatible. So there we are. Decisions, decisions. Of course, I could do both if I spent less time skimming various stories on the internet and watching bits of musicals on YouTube. Hmmm. Anyway, I shall be setting up a Twitter account but have to decide whether it should be just for this and other blogs or one account for me that would be mostly for the purpose of spreading links to the blogs. Readers will be kept informed.

2 comments:

  1. Ask your boss to do something for the Eurosceptic cause by fixing his RSS feed. I don't know anyone who doesn't use a blog aggregator and consequently we do not receive his posts unless we go to the site.

    ReplyDelete