Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Memo to the Cleggeron Coalition

It occurred to me that I should send a memo to the Cleggeron Coalition every time I find something that they might be interested in and clearly know nothing about. Well, maybe not every time but every third time or so.

Today's memo is about food regulations. I am still on the Food Standards Agency's mailing list for consultations although I no longer represent any stakeholders. What should pop into my inbox today but a note about a consultation Enforcement of the European Parliament and Council Regulation on Food Flavourings (England). There will be similar consultations in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The FSA's role is to enforce these Regulations that are directly applicable.

I just thought they would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment