Obama has been in office for over a year now, and this same press:Admittedly, we do not have mysterious politicians rising to the top but we also know far more about such things as the details of Cheryl Cole's health than about the way this country is governed. As for believing the media, the situation here is far worse. The number of people who shake their heads, agree that the media is biased and unreliable yet get all their information from it without realizing the basic irony of that is enormous. The blogosphere in Britain has not become a powerful alternative force, not least because it has allowed itself to be co-opted by the MSM but also because the audience is content to accept what it knows to be inadequate, biased and trivial.
· Still cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors,
· Or locate any of Obama's college papers or grades,
· Or how he paid for a Harvard education,
· Or which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's,
· Or Barry Soretoro or even Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism.
· They just can't seem to find them.
· Yet the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!
1 hour ago