Friday, September 4, 2009

And now for something happy

It has been pointed out to me that this blog is full of doom and gloom. I thought I had better do something about that. I was going to return to the question of Aftonbladet and the diplomatic cooling between Sweden and Israel and write about a very jolly row going on between Phyllis Chesler and Naomi Wolf on the subject of women in Islam (and readers can guess which side I am going to be on). All that will have to wait till tomorrow.

Instead here are three pictures from one of my favourite sites ZooBorns, dedicated, as the title makes it clear, to following the fortunes of young animals born in various zoos and wildlife parks.

So, here come baby gorilla Kibibi, two baby langurs and baby zebra Marty:




There! You must be feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment