Sunday, September 6, 2009

Talk amongst yourselves

I am having serious computer problems, which is entirely my fault as I have been cursing and swearing at it whenever things with work were going wrong. Retaliation is in order, quite clearly. What it means is light blogging until I sort things out or acquire a laptop and, preferably, both, as there is a lot of material on my hard disk that would be extremely hard to replace. In the meantime, talk amongst yourselves and I shall join in whenever I can. And even blog, perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. your information should be salvagable from the HD, try using an Apple laptop, even if you boot in to windows the information is often better protected, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen - recommend backing up hard drive onto external USB drive regularly - say once a week overnight. Having totally lost a drive in the past, it's something that only has to happen to you once.

    ReplyDelete