Monday, September 26, 2011

Can't stop laughing

No sooner do I express a sense of déjà vu than the Conservative Party manages to outdo itself in ridiculous behaviour.

Paul Goodman tells us on ConHome
A Conservative MP I know was recently alerted by CCHQ to a website which suggested topics delegates might like to take an interest in at the fortcoming party conference.

It included "fashion".

It didn't include "Europe" (or the EU if you prefer).
Actually, I do prefer EU for obvious reasons but I am not a member of the Party Formerly Known as Conservative so it makes few odds. (Though I shall continue my campaign against that sloppy lack of definition that plays into the hands of our opponents.) So, errm, what are they going to discuss? SamCam's latest outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment